Sometimes you just need some advice or reassurance that what you are doing is fine. We can all use a little help now and again and Kids Can Fly has a volunteer board with various backgrounds and areas of expertise.
We may not have all the answers but we’ll do our best. In some cases we may provide links to outside resources and contacts that may be able to assist.
We want to foster open dialogue and make information available to you so that the decisions you make are the best decisions for you and your family. We understands that parenting is a very personal journey and we all have our individual values and ideologies.
The answers and opinions expressed on this site are those of the responder.
You Have Questions
- How can I encourage my three year old to eat his vegetables?
- When will my baby start sleeping through the night?
- How do I handle my preschoolers constant fighting?
- What books are the best choice for a baby?
- Do you need the advice of an Early Childhood Educator? A librarian? Or is a nutritionist the place to start?
We Have Answers
We have three Registered Early Childhood Educators, a Children’s Librarian, A Montessori Teacher, a Nutritionist , A Speech Pathologist, a Primary Teacher and Foster Parents available to answer questions or provide direction or resources. Questions will be responded to within 38 hours if at all possible.